Bangalore, Nov 21 (ANI): The Bangalore Police is yet to arrest the attacker who brutally injured and robbed a woman inside an ATM booth in Bangalore. Meanwhile, the husband of the woman narrated the ordeal of the gruesome incident. The recent incident has yet again posed a question on safety of women in the country, as the residents of Bangalore urged the government to step up security and ensure at least one guard inside the ATM booths.
- Actor Dharmendra Admitted to Mumbai Hospital
- Germany Seeks India's Help in Fighting Cyber Terrorism
- India Likely to Outgrow China for 2nd Straight Quarter
- Tripura Govt Lifts AFSPA After 18 Years
- Burundi President Appeals for Donations to Hold Polls
- US Military Mistakenly Ships Live Anthrax to Labs
- Under-Construction Church Collapses in TN, 3 Killed