Samsung Galaxy S3 Price Dropped to ₹29,200 Ahead of Valentine’s Day
The sudden price cut is seen as a blessing to couples who were trying hard to find gifts to impress their loved ones on Valentine's Day On 14 February.
The 4.8-inch Samsung S3 ships with Android Ice cream sandwich OS, but has now received the Jelly bean update. As for the other key specs, it features a HD Super AMOLED display, 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, an 8.0-megapixel main camera with LED flash support and 1.9-megapixel front camera.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Galaxy S3's bigger cousin Galaxy Note 2 was released in September last year. Despite its expensive price tag of more than ₹39,500, the flagship phablet made record sales of more than five million units within two months of its release.
Galaxy Note 2 has a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, Android Jelly Bean OS, 1.6 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 processor, 8.0-megapixel main camera with LED support and a 1.9-megapixel snapper on the front.
According to the latest price listed on online retailer Flipkart, Samsung Galaxy S3 is priced ₹29,200 and its bigger cousin Galaxy Note 2 is priced ₹35, 400. Even the price of Samsung's first generation smartphone Galaxy S Duos' price is slashed down to ₹12,900.
(With inputs from NDTV, Flipkart.com and Samsung)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Reliance Q4 Sales Rise, Refining Margin Narrows
- Facebook to E-Money Attempt Could Challenge Retail Banks; Lessons From Yahoo
- 3 Confirmed Features for Nexus 6, LG G3 Release Date on July 2014? 2K Display, LG-Made CPU & New Android Camera App
- Samsung Galaxy S5: 10 Value-Added Must-Know Features
- Google Nexus 5 vs. Motorola Moto X: Specifications Comparison
- Samsung Galaxy S6 Will be Super-tough Thanks to Graphene Research: Top Killer Features to Expect