Samsung Galaxy S3 Price Dropped to ₹29,200 Ahead of Valentine’s Day
The sudden price cut is seen as a blessing to couples who were trying hard to find gifts to impress their loved ones on Valentine's Day On 14 February.
The 4.8-inch Samsung S3 ships with Android Ice cream sandwich OS, but has now received the Jelly bean update. As for the other key specs, it features a HD Super AMOLED display, 1.4 GHz quad-core processor, an 8.0-megapixel main camera with LED flash support and 1.9-megapixel front camera.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Galaxy S3's bigger cousin Galaxy Note 2 was released in September last year. Despite its expensive price tag of more than ₹39,500, the flagship phablet made record sales of more than five million units within two months of its release.
Galaxy Note 2 has a 5.5-inch Super AMOLED display, Android Jelly Bean OS, 1.6 GHz quad-core Cortex-A9 processor, 8.0-megapixel main camera with LED support and a 1.9-megapixel snapper on the front.
According to the latest price listed on online retailer Flipkart, Samsung Galaxy S3 is priced ₹29,200 and its bigger cousin Galaxy Note 2 is priced ₹35, 400. Even the price of Samsung's first generation smartphone Galaxy S Duos' price is slashed down to ₹12,900.
(With inputs from NDTV, Flipkart.com and Samsung)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- High Inflation in November Set to Keep Pressure on RBI
- Australian Dollar Outlook - December 12, 2013
- Galaxy S5 Release Date Nears as Galaxy Note 3 Clocks 10M Ship-Outs in 2 Months
- Apple iPad Air vs. iPad 4 Specs and Price Comparison in Australia
- Galaxy S3 & Galaxy Note 2 Android 4.3 Update Details
- Smarty Ring Bluetooth-Enabled Wearable Gadget for Easy Smartphone Alert Checks and Incoming Call Management [WATCH]