Pantel Unveils 8-inch Android Based T-Pad WS802C-2G At ₹8, 299
Pantel Technologies on Thursday released a low-cost Andoid tablet PC WS802C-2G. The tablet is the latest model to come out in the line of Penta T-pad series.
The tablet is now available for pre-orders at Pantel Company's website at ₹8, 299.
Pantel Technology claims that the tablet is designed to suit tech-savvy teenagers, multi-tasking home makers and also business professionals. The company pro-claims that the tablet is endowed with 3D enabled educational contents and games, specifically to attract the student community.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
Among the key specifications of Penta T-Pad WS802C-2G include an 8-inch Multi-touch capacitive LCD screen with 800x600 resolution, Cortex A8 processor with 1GHz clock speed, Mali 400 GPU for 3D games and other apps, 8GB ROM along with 1GB DDR3 RAM.
On the connectivity front, the tablet feature two USB ports, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth for internet as well as faster data transfer. There's also a 0.3-megapixel front camera with a built-in microphone for video calling, a powerful lithium-polymer battery with a capacity of 5000mAh, and an extra Micro SDHC memory card slot expandable up to 32GB.
BSNL is providing a special offer 4GB data free for two months with this.
Earlier, Pantel Technologies released 7-inch Penta T-Pad WS702C tablet PC. The company claimed that the device was India's first 3D enabled Tablet PC. The device is up for pre-orders starting from ₹7,749 at the company's website.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Microsoft, HP Launch Omni 10 Tablet PC with Pearson Educational Contents for Indian College Students; Price, Specification Details
- Samsung to Launch Bluetooth Controllable LED Smart Bulb at Light+Building 2014; Key Features You Need Know
- Lenovo Folder Pad: Can This Tablet Give Microsoft Surface a Run For Its Money?
- Samsung Galaxy K (aka S5 Zoom) Snapshots Leaked Online Ahead of Official Launch
- Xolo Q1010i up for Grabs in India; Price, Spec Details
- Galaxy S5 Prime (Codename KQ) Confirmed to Sport QHD 2K Display, Exynos SoC 20nm Chip & Intel LTE Cat6 on Release Date