Mumbai 13/7 Serial Blast: Anti-Terrorism Squad Files 4000-Page Chargesheet
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) on Friday filed a chargesheet against four people in connection to the 13/7 Mumbai serial blast.
The ATS on Friday filed a 4000-page chargesheet in a special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court against four accused in the case - Naqi Ahmed Wasi Ahmed Sheikh, Nadeem Akhtar, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Rashid Naik.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
On July 13, 2011, a series of bomb explosion rocked three different locations in the evening peak hours. The blasts rocked Mumbai's Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House and Dadar, killing 27 and injuring several others.
(With inputs from IBNS)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Apple, Google Agree to Pay over $300 Million to Settle Conspiracy Lawsuit
- Israel Suspends Peace Talks after Palestinian Unity Bid
- Korean School Tribute Leaves Empty Spaces for Unfound Ferry Victims
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Los Angeles Clippers vs Golden State Warriors Game 3 Live Streaming Information
- Watch NBA Playoffs: Oklahoma City Thunder vs Memphis Grizzlies Game 3 Live Streaming Information
- Lorde and Flume’s ‘Tennis Court’ Remix A Hit [VIDEO]
- US Seeks Provisional Arrest of Indian MP KVP Ramachandra Rao in Titanium Mining Case
- Barcelona Open 2014 Results: Rafael Nadal Through to Round Three, Ferrer Ousted
- Pentagon Dossier to Detail Secretive U.S. Afghan Detainee Policy
- Rihanna's Ex-Beau Chris Brown to Stay in Jail for Two More Months, Rap Star Worried Sick and Broken