Mumbai 13/7 Serial Blast: Anti-Terrorism Squad Files 4000-Page Chargesheet
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) on Friday filed a chargesheet against four people in connection to the 13/7 Mumbai serial blast.
The ATS on Friday filed a 4000-page chargesheet in a special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court against four accused in the case - Naqi Ahmed Wasi Ahmed Sheikh, Nadeem Akhtar, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Rashid Naik.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
On July 13, 2011, a series of bomb explosion rocked three different locations in the evening peak hours. The blasts rocked Mumbai's Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House and Dadar, killing 27 and injuring several others.
(With inputs from IBNS)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- IPL Corruption Charges: Supreme Court Rejects Srinivasan’s Appeal
- Monte-Carlo Masters Live Streaming Information: Watch Rafael Nadal, Roger Federer in Action
- Texting P-Plate Driver Who Hit A Bicyclist ‘Just Don’t Care’ About Victim
- Oscar Pistorius Trial: Hypocritical Weeping in Court to Get Away With Murder
- Japan’s Whale Meat Eating Likened to Kangaroo Meat Eating in Australia
- Formula One: Daniel Ricciardo Upset after Disqualification from Australian GP
- China Blames France's Veolia for Supervision Flaws in Tap Water Pollution Case
- U.N. Security Council Members View Graphic Photos of Syria Dead
- Lindsay Lohan's Mom Dina Lohan Pleads Guilty for DWI and Speeding Charges Against Her, Gets a Sweet Deal
- Boxing News 2014: Philippine Taxwoman Runs Not Only After Pacquiao’s $20M Purse But Also After Winning Bettors in Saturday Rematch