Mumbai 13/7 Serial Blast: Anti-Terrorism Squad Files 4000-Page Chargesheet
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) on Friday filed a chargesheet against four people in connection to the 13/7 Mumbai serial blast.
The ATS on Friday filed a 4000-page chargesheet in a special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court against four accused in the case - Naqi Ahmed Wasi Ahmed Sheikh, Nadeem Akhtar, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Rashid Naik.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
On July 13, 2011, a series of bomb explosion rocked three different locations in the evening peak hours. The blasts rocked Mumbai's Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House and Dadar, killing 27 and injuring several others.
(With inputs from IBNS)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Nadal, Sharapova Knocked Out at Indian Wells
- Seemandhra: Panel to Look at all Angles to Decide New Capital City
- Cheltenham Festival 2014 Where to Watch Live: Opening Day, Including Stan James Champions Hurdle Live Streaming Information
- Turkish 'Coup' Convicts Freed Amid Political Turmoil
- Kate Upton Has Already Been Naked in Photo Shoots, but Sports Illustrated Threatens to Sue a Web Site Over Kate’s Topless Photos
- Gay Paedophile Couple Sexually Abused Their Adopted Son
- Oscar Pistorius Trial 2014: Blade Runner Vomits after Hearing Graphic Testimony of Reeva Steenkamp’s Autopsy; Live Coverage Halted
- Willie Mason Charged for Drunk-Driving
- Djokovic’s 550th Career Win Takes Him to Round Three at Indian Wells
- Apple-Samsung Patent War Update: Apple's Request Denied, Samsung Products Not Banned, But Will Still Pay Over $900M Damages