Mumbai 13/7 Serial Blast: Anti-Terrorism Squad Files 4000-Page Chargesheet
The Maharashtra Anti-Terrorism Squad (ATS) on Friday filed a chargesheet against four people in connection to the 13/7 Mumbai serial blast.
The ATS on Friday filed a 4000-page chargesheet in a special Maharashtra Control of Organised Crime Act (MCOCA) court against four accused in the case - Naqi Ahmed Wasi Ahmed Sheikh, Nadeem Akhtar, Kanwar Pathrija and Haroon Rashid Naik.
- FOLLOW US
- Follow @ibtimesindia
On July 13, 2011, a series of bomb explosion rocked three different locations in the evening peak hours. The blasts rocked Mumbai's Zaveri Bazaar, Opera House and Dadar, killing 27 and injuring several others.
(With inputs from IBNS)
To contact the editor, e-mail:
- Serena Williams and Victoria Azarenka to Play Head-to-Head in Thailand
- Glasgow Helicopter Crash Hate Tweets Investigated by Police
- Men Rescued from Bristol 'Slavery' Ring by Police
- Ex-Premier League Footballer Implicated in Match-Fixing Scandal [VIDEO]
- 'Muslim Patrol' Vigilantes Jailed For Attacking London Drinkers and Women [VIDEO]
- Nigella Lawson Says She is More Into Kids Than Coke
- Teenage Boy with Learning Difficulties Tasered by Devon Police
- Winter Session 2013: BJP to Pitch for AK Ganguly's Resignation in Parliament
- Jennifer Lopez Seeks to Restore Name after Divorce from Marc Anthony
- London Underground Racist Jailed for YouTube Rant Spread by Ricky Gervais Tweet
Madhya Pradesh Election Result: BJP's Shivraj Singh Chouhan to Continue as CM, Jyotiraditya Scindia Upset