Pollution in China is a great cause of concern and the country has several measures in place to control it. Joining the country's efforts in making people's life healthier, Xiaomi launched Mi Air Purifier, a highly-advanced air purifier with the latest tech.
The company shared some interesting features of the new air filter along with its extensive capabilities.
According to the company's product page, the new addition to Mi Smart Home Appliance Family boasts extensive features such as:
- Dual fan, four air ducts for large indoor circulation
- Produces nearly 10,000 liters of clean air per minute (406 m³/h)
- 3-layered filter removes 99.99% of PM2.5 particles, 100 percent dust and hair, and 91 percent harmful substances like Formaldehyde
- Real-time air quality monitor and auto speed control
- Remote control and alerts via smartphone
- Space efficient
The new entry in Xiaomi's product offering sits well with the company's low-cost, high-performance strategy. The Mi Air Purifier is priced at 899 Yuan ($145) in China. The company is known to launch new products first in its home country and there is no information whether the purifier will make its way to other markets like India.
The purifier is durable and the filters can be replaced. The filters will be sold separately for 149 Yuan ($24).
Watch the Mi Air Purifier introduction video below.