"The X Factor" UK 2015 ended its drama-filled Six Chair Challenge round on Sunday. Judge Cheryl Fernandez-Versini (aka Cheryl Cole) chose her final top six groups that will go to Judges' Houses and she seemed to be contented.
Here is the complete list and profiles of Cheryl's top six Groups:
1) 4th Power: Mylene, Celina, Irene and Almira Cercado â€“ sisters from the Philippines stole the hearts of the judges and audience alike with their powerful performance of "Bang Bang" in the auditions and continued to impress in the Boot Camp and Six Chair Challenge. They progressed to the next round and would be known as 4th Impact from now on due to copyright issues.
2) Alien: The group comprising of Madison Matic, Temple Angus, Shae Barry, Natalie Kassanga, Yasmin Crotch, and Frank Arens performed "Pump It" and there was no stopping since then. They continued to rock the show with their performances in the Boot Camp and the Six Chair Challenge.
3) BEKLN: The group comprise of Nathan McIntosh, Baison Kuguwe, Kadeem St Clair, Lawrence Rowe, and Emmanuel Onafowokan. They impressed the judges with their rendition of "Hold Back The River". But their performance in the Six Chair Challenge almost cost them a place in the top 24. But Cheryl thought they deserve another chance.
4) Menn On Poinnt: Reggie and Bollie auditioned with their original song and rocked the audience. The duo from Ghana may not be that good in vocals but they have enthusiasm and vibrant personality that draws the attention of the audience. Cheryl thought they deserve to move to the next level of the competition.
5) Silver Tone: The group comprising of Keshia Smith, Santhy Smith, Nicole Mary, Abbee (Wynter) Pule, and Rachel McIntosh had a shaky start in the show. They were almost kicked out of the competition in the audition but made it through with their second performance. They stumbled in the Boot Camp but returned with a bang in the Six Chair Challenge, winning them a place in the top 24.
6) The First Kings: The group comprising of Aaron, Cardan, Josh, Yohemy and Calum impressed the judges and the audience with their rendition of the song, "Uptown Funk" by Mark Ronson. Their performance at the Boot Camp didn't impress the judges but Cheryl thought their rendition of "Somebody" in the Six Chair Challenge was good.