Bethesda Softworks' upcoming FPS title, Wolfenstein: The New Order, based on alternate history where the Nazis win the World War II instead of the Allies and puts the player in the shoes of sergeant protagonist William "B.J." Blazkowicz, tasked with an uphill job of countering the Nazis.
New details have emerged on the PC requirements for the PC version of this amazing looking game. "The system requirements are based on the game being a next-gen experience running at 60fps," said Bethesda in a blog post.
Below is the breakdown of the PC system requirements (Bethlog):
Pc System Requirements
- 64-bit Windows 7/Windows 8
- Intel Core i7 or equivalent AMD
- 4 GB System RAM
- 50GB free HDD space
- GeForce 460, ATI Radeon HD 6850
- High Speed Internet Connection
- Steam account and activation required
Apart from the PC, the publisher revealed requirements for the consoles too. But players will have to make sure that they free up 50GB of the hard disk space when installing Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Below are the requirements for the console editions:
- Hard Drive requirements for disc play: 8GB HDD space
- Hard Drive requirements for PlayStation Network download: 17GB HDD space
- Hard Drive Requirements: 47GB total install
- Voice Commands optional
- Hard Drive requirements: 8GB minimum
- Game includes 4 discs, including the first disc that is a mandatory installation disc.
- Hard Drive requirements: 47GB total install
- Kinect support for Voice Commands (English, French, Italian, German, Spanish only)
Players will be battling not only the Nazis, but also their war machines like super weapons, mechs and other advanced machinery.
This video game which is being developed by MachineGames will be running on id Tech 5 engine. It will be releasing on 20 May 2014 for PC, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and Xbox One.