After 'Return to Castle Wolfenstein,' most of the fans thought that the Wolfenstein series is finally coming to an end. But, it wasn't long before we came across 'Wolfenstein: The New Order.'
However, not only The New Order was released, it was only recently followed up by a prequel called 'Wolfenstein: The Old Blood', which is a stand-alone expansion pack in the Wolfenstein series, and a prequel to The New Order. Set in 1946, the single-player story of The Old Blood follows war veteran William "B.J." Blazkowicz as he tries to discover the locations of a Nazi compound.
For the ones who have already tried out their hands on the previously released The New Order, know that The Old Blood uses the same gameplay mechanics. So getting used to the game's control won't be that big a challenge. And this post is to help you decipher all the locations for the hidden collectibles in the game.
There are as many as 83 collectible locations in the game, apart from 64 gold items, nine nightmare levels and 10 letters. There are 16 trophies / achievements that can only be unlocked by getting all the collectibles. These are as follows:
- German Alps nightmare [Bronze / 20G]
- Prison nightmare [Bronze / 20G]
- Docks nightmare [Bronze / 20G]
- Wolfenstein Keep nightmare [Bronze / 20G]
- Escape! nightmare [Bronze / 20G]
- Wulfburg nightmare [Bronze / 20G]
- Ruins nightmare [Bronze / 20G]
- Old town nightmare [Bronze / 20G]
- Guten tag! [Silver / 20G]
- Paperboy [Bronze / 20G]
- Postman [Gold / 20G]
- All that glitters [Bronze / 20G]
- Glittering Gold [Bronze / 20G]
- The ecstasy of Gold [Bronze / 20G]
- Gold master [Gold / 20G]
- Die, Grösse, die! [Gold / 20G]
Know that while you can always check your collectible progress via the pause menu, with the special Eagle Eye Perk, you can see where all the collectibles are located on any map. You can always head over to a chapter and go back to any part of the game to find the collectibles, if you haven't collected them yet.
Collectibles will be automatically saved once you are able to locate them, and this remains true even if you die in the game. Head over here for the complete playlist for all the collectible locations in Wolfenstein: The Old Blood.