The untimely and sudden death of American singer Whitney Houston has left not only her family and friends but also the music lovers around the world in grieve. However, a fan of the singer accidentally set her house on fire while paying candle-lit tribute to her idol.
A devastated 53-year-old British woman named Anne Lomax lit a candle in memory of her idol Whitney Houston before going to bed. However, the candle flame set the curtains on fire and the fire spread towards the living room. Firemen were called in to put out the blaze.
48-year-old singer Whitney Houston was found dead at the Beverly Hilton Hotel room on February 11, 2012. The cause of her death is still not known though speculations were doing the rounds that she might have died after taking prescription drugs and alcohol. "Pending Investigation" is what her death certificate says on the cause of her death.
A private funeral will be held for Whitney Houston on Saturday in her hometown of Newark, New Jersey and it will be broadcast live.
Check out fans around the world paying tribute to Whitney Houston!