Xiaomi got a good reception to the launch of Mi 4i smartphone and Mi Band in India. The company's first wearable gadget will be going on sale next Tuesday, 5 May, and Xiaomi is holding a special sale for the Mi Band. During the sale, the Mi Band will be available for just ₹1 but discounted price will be limited to first 1,000 buyers. The 99 percent discount on Mi Band's price will certainly grab nationwide attention, making it a challenge for buying the wearable at such a low price.
Even if buyers miss out on the ₹1 sale, the Mi Band will be available for ₹999, which is still a great price for a fitness-tracking wearable. Here are a few things to keep in mind about the Mi Band Special Sale, which can help people buy the fitness band at discounted price.
- Participate in the Mi Band sale by registering on mi.com/in before 5 May.
- Add a shipping address during the registration to avoid last minute hassle.
- Each registered buyer will be allowed to buy only one Mi Band (black)
- The Mi Band sale window opens at 2PM on Tuesday, 5 May.
- Buyers must add the product to cart and check out within two hours as the shopping cart will be cleared. (It is advised to promptly checkout after order confirmation)
- If you are one of the lucky 1000 buyers of ₹1 Mi Band, you can win further goodies by sharing your purchase on social media sites such as Facebook and Twitter.
If Xiaomi's ₹1 Mi Band sale sounds too good to be true, you will be relieved to know there are no strings attached. In fact, Xiaomi will not charge any shipping fee to customers buying the Mi Band for ₹1, staying true to its word ₹1 special sale. It's worth noting that there will be no refund for orders placed during Mi Band Preview sale.
For those who are unaware of Xiaomi's latest Mi Band, here are some top features. Firstly, the Mi Band offers great battery, lasting up to 30 days, and syncs with your Android smartphone to show results of all the activities. The interchangeable bands make the Mi Band look new all the time and match your attire.