— Vogue India (@VogueIndia) July 22, 2014
The Vogue Beauty Awards 2014 was held in Mumbai on Tuesday and was attended by numerous celebs, who put their best foot forward in fabulous outfits.
— Sidharth Malhotra FC (@SidMalhotraFC) July 23, 2014
While numerous beauties graced the red carpet, B-Town's handsome hunk Sidharth Malhotra evidently stole the show. Malhotra, won the most beautiful man award. The awards were given to fourteen people. Below is the list:
- Best Model – Rikee Chatterjee
- Breakthrough of the year – Lisa Haydon
- Flawless Face – Parineeti Chopra
- Beauty of the Year – Kangana Ranaut
- Timeless Beauty – Twinkle Khanna
- Most Beautiful Man – Sidharth Malhotra
- Fresh Face – Nimrat Kaur
- Face to Watch out For – Kriti Sanon
- Best Skin Expert – Dr Abhijit Desai
- Best Nutritionist – Rujuta Diwekar
- Best Hairstylist – Gabriel Georgiou
- Best Fitness Expert – Ramona Braganza
- Best Make-up Artist – Subash Vagal
- Best Photographer – R Burman
Apart from the winners, there were many beautiful faces present at the event including Kajol, Neha Dhupia, Ileana D'cruz, Shilpa Shetty, Huma Qureshi, Kiara Advani, Tara Sharma and Tisca Chopra to name a few.
The panel of judges included Dipannita Sharma and Aditi Rao Hydari.
The winners appeared very excited not only to be honoured but even to be a part of such a star studded show.
— Nimrat Kaur (@nimratkaur13) July 22, 2014
"Being in Vogue is one of the best things that you can be in," – Nimrat Kaur.
"Being awarded by Vogue is no small feat," – Parineeti Chopra.
"After an age beauty is as much about spirit as much is about your bone structure," –Twinkle Khanna.