Update: 2:40 p.m. IST, April 25: The Incursions glitch below was claimed on Sunday to be "fake." Reddit thread user clarified saying that he posted a "fake glitch."
"It was, for me, both an attempt at humour as well as a social experiment of sorts. I thought of something so silly, so far-fetched, which had to involve (a) falling thru the map, (b) using mobile cover," the post said.
Eurogamer clarified that the mentioned glitch does not work as intended.
Bugs and issues do not seem to leave Ubisoft's new video game, "Tom Clancy's The Division," with new ones cropping up when the company releases fixes for the existing issues.
The company had on April 21 patched two issues, but new bugs have been found that allow the player to trick the in-game NPCs to kill each other.
The two issues that were addressed with April 21 patch were:
- Fixed a bug where players could revive others twice by holding the Revive key
- Fixed a bug where Talent effects could be stacked by repeatedly switching the equipped weapon. This should also resolve the recent server instability that was due to the increased traffic generated by this bug.
The new glitch in Falcon Lost Incursion lets players complete the Incursion in a much easier fashion, Reddit users shared the guide to utilise the glitch:
- Form your team (no need for electronics build now), and get to the boss fight area; don't jump down, don't get seen by mobs.
- Have one teammate go out and go to the nearest safehouse.
- Use mobile cover to glitch through texture and get the "You are out of the map" notification. Before you get teleported, fast travel to a teammate.
- You should now fall through the map and land on top of the APC (or close to it). It would look like you are floating.
- Use sticky bombs to damage the mobs and get their attention.
- Turret cannot damage you since there's an invisible wall between you and the rest of the room.
- Enemies should now throw grenades at you, but will instead hit and damage the APC.
The Reddit users also advised players to do this during a wave, in the presence of grenadiers, or they even suggested to kill the enemies but leaving two alive (both grenade mobs) to spawn the next wave.
Players, however, must see that the teammates do not shoot at them.
This trick will enable players to have the best loot and equipment without really playing.