This endless running game, Subway Surfers, from developers Kiloo has registered more than 8 million downloads. The addictive game allows players to help Jake, the protagonist to escape from the inspector and his dog. With its new updates, players are not only treated to advanced graphics, it will also have hoverborad surfing and super fast swipe.
New updates to the game have also added the world tour visit to France, allowing players to get on the Teleporter board and jump from side to side. It also brings new outfits for Coco and Prince K. The game has a user review rating of 4.5 on Google Play.
Subway Surfer can be played on iOS and Android devices. Below are some of the cheats and tips that will help players advance in the game:
(NOTE: IBTimes India is not responsible for any changes in the game of if it leads to any corruption.)
Jump using Jetpack
The Jetpack Jump will allow players to jump to great heights, must be done at the opportune moment or else it will fail. This is a glitch in the game.
- Players have to grab their Jetpack and wear it.
- Fly using the Jetpack to the moment until it runs out of fuel and then immediately swipe up after the last coin is taken.
- This will allow players to jump high in the air.
- Players will possibly land ontop of a train.
This is another glitch that will allow players to run backwards.
- To start this, players will have to either buy or get the Mystery Box and a Mega Headstart, a powerup.
- Soon after you start, players will have to kill themselves.
- Following the death, click on the Mega Headstart and activate it.
- Now you will start flying backwards.
Note: This process might not be easy and several attempts will be needed.
Grab Free Miami-Special Board
This cheat will allow players to grab a Miami-Special Board for free.
- Players must access their device settings and must change the Date and Time to "May 30, 2013."
- Now restart Subway Surfers and have a look at Board Sections.
- Check if the Miami-Special Board is available.
Time Travel Cheat
The Time Travel cheat will allow players to buy characters like those of limited edition and special missions.
Similar to Miami-Special Board, players will have to change the settings of their devices via Date and Time. Change them according to the dates given below -
- Zombie Jake - 3 October, 2012
- Elf Tricky and Starboard - 1 December, 2012
- Tony and Liberty - 5 January, 2013
- Carmen and Toucan - 30 January, 2013
- Roberto and Kick-Off - 28 February, 2013
- Egg Hunt and Chicky - 1 March, 2013
- Kim and Outback - 5 April, 2013
- Harumi and Fortune - 4 May, 2013
- Cherry Hoverboard - 27 May, 2013
- Nick and Flamingo - 17 January, 2014
- Sun and Panda - 3 August, 2013
- Alex and Teddy - 9 September, 2013
- Eddy and Pumpkin - 31 October, 2013
- Jamie and Snowflake - 28 December, 2013
- Jay and Bengal - 2 January, 2014
- Mina and Bubblegum - 10 February, 2014
- Tony and Liberty - 20 February, 2014
- Rosa and Prickly - 1 April, 2014
- Roberto and Kick-Off - 5 April, 2014
- Olivia and Moose - 8 May, 2014
- Harumi and Fortune - 24 May, 2014
- Edison and Banana - 4 June, 2014
- Coco and Rose - 26 June, 2014
This is a glitch where the Jetpack will act like a hoverboard. In order to activate this glitch, players will have to see to it that hoverboard will end correctly as players pick up the Jetpack. Note: This is a very difficult one.
- Players must activate the hoverboard.
- Wait until the hoverboard ends.
- Picking the Jetpack up must be done simultaneously as the hoverboard ends.
Jetpack as Coin-Doubler
Players will be able to collect two coins when they ride this Jetpack
- Players must get Super Sneakers power-up.
- Find a jetpack before the Super Sneakers is deactivated.
- Collect the coins by swiping and players will see the addition of two coin instead of one in their coin meter.
- Upgrading both Super Sneaker and Jetpack will make it easier.
The game will not end when players hit any obstacle. So when players hit an obstacle they will just stand while mimicking a running action until players place Jake in the next lane.
- As soon as players hit an obstacle and there is a train on the side, turn to that side.
- Swipe t=on any direction and keep going.
Note: This glitch may not always work.
Jetpack Smoke Direction Changer
Players will be able to change the direction of the smoke emanating out of Jetpack. The smoke will go in a different direction.
- Players will need Bouncer hoverboard.
- Once the Bouncer hoverboard is acquired, activate it.
- With the Bouncer hoverboard activated, try to pick up a jetpack.
- Upgrade jetpack for longer durability.
Make Hoverboard Invisible
- Start the game and kill yourself soon after.
- Click Mega Headstart just before you die.
- Now players will start running backwards.
- When you land, switch on the hoverboard and it will become invisible.
- Players may have to try this several times before it actually works.
Players will be able to unlock the following characters after completing these objectives:
- Brody - Collect 350,000 coins
- Frank - Collect 40,000 coins
- Fresh - Collect three Boomboxes
- Frizzy - Collect 150,000 coins
- King - Collect 80,000 coins
- Lucy - Collect 7,000 coins
- Ninja - Collect 20,000 coins
- Prince K - Collect 980,000 coins
- Spike - Collect three Guitars
- Tagbot - Collect 12,000 coins
- Tasha - Collect 30,000 coins
- Tony - Collect 95,000 coins
- Tricky - Collect three Caps
- Yutani - Collect three Spaceships
- Zoe - Collect 120,000 coins
4 Tips for Subway Surfers
1. It is preferred that players run on top of trains to avoid obstacles.
2. Familiarity with all the hoverboards and power-ups in the Subway Surfers inventory will greatly help.
3. Grab as many coins as possible right when u start, since it will allow you to buy items.
4. Upgrading Multiplier, Super Sneaker power-ups and Jetpacks will help players gain ahead.