Movie: Satyameva Jayate
Cast: John Abraham, Manoj Bajpayee, Aisha Sharma
Director: Milap Zaveri
Genre: Action drama
John Abraham's latest movie Satyameva Jayate made a thunderous start at the box office as it was released on a national holiday -- the Independence Day. The film collected over Rs 20 crore on its first day, but the business witnessed sharp decline on the second day.
However, the hype around the film is still high, and it is likely to perform well at the commercial circuits over the weekend. However, viewers are keen about the plus and minus points of Satyameva Jayate as a weekend-option than its box office figures.
Is watching the action drama worth your time and money? Here are some positive and negative aspects of Satyameva Jayate that will help you decide.
- It is full of high-voltage action sequences which are quite entertaining.
- There are a couple of thrilling moments which will keep you hooked to the seats.
- A major twist comes in the plot just before the interval.
- The film's flow is not interrupted with too many songs, but those few tracks are quite pleasant to listen.
- The overall treatment of the film is just outdated. At times, it gives you a feeling of watching a movie from the 90s era.
- There are many logical irregularities that you might find too silly.
- Climax of the movie is extremely clichéd.
The movie has a mass appeal, but definitely not for the class. It is an entertaining film, but lacks providing the audience with a good cinematic experience.