Anticipating fans of Micromax's online-only sub-brand, YU Televentures, will be allowed to purchase the company's ultra-affordable smartphone YU Yuphoria on Thursday. The Rs 6,999 budget device will be available only for registered buyers through Amazon India in a flash sale that kicks off at 12pm on 3 September.
The Yuphoria smartphone has managed to score a lot of attention from budget shoppers. Prospective buyers, who registered to purchase the handset as early as 12 August, can also participate in the 3 September sale. Also, the online retailer is accepting fresh registrations for the upcoming sale next Thursday, 10 September.
For those who have been unable to order the device successfully despite registrations, here is a quick guide to help you beat the rush.
YU Yuphoria Purchase Tips
- Log in to your respective Amazon.in accounts minutes before the YU Yuphoria flash sale begins at 2pm.
- Stay on the Yuphoria sale page and watch the countdown closely.
- Refresh the webpage at regular intervals to ensure that you are getting real time update.
- Once the countdown stops, click on Buy and complete the purchase of Yuphoria within 15 minutes.
- Amazon India will empty the shopping cart after 15 minutes and passes the reserved Yuphoria to the next prospective buyer in the waitlist.
- In case you fail to add the device to cart, join the Amazon waitlist.
- If the Yuphoria is made available on your waitlist, add it to cart within 3 minutes and checkout within 15 minutes.
YU Yuphoria smartphone makes quite an appeal at Rs 6,999. The handset packs a 5-inch HD display with fingerprint proof coating on the Gorilla Glass 3 shield. It is powered by a 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 SoC clocking speeds at 1.2GHz, 2GB RAM and 16GB onboard storage. It has an 8MP rear-camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture and a 5MP front snapper with f/2.0 aperture for great selfies.
The Yuphoria smartphone packs a 2,230mAh battery, supports 4G LTE and runs on Cyanogen OS 12-based Android 5.0 Lollipop.