Razer--a third-party hardware maker--has unveiled a stylish new Wildcat controller for Microsoft's Xbox One at PAX Prime.
This expensive new controller is basically designed for playing tournaments. Customised on the basis of feedbacks from the best gamers, this black and green coloured controller will feature Multi-Function Buttons that can be set individually.
It has reinforced wired connection with optional palm grips which will help players who are going in for longer playing sessions.
The controller, according to Razer, was designed for eSports athletes. It will allow players to change their settings on the fly. It must also be noted that the controller has a refined ergonomic shape.
The Wildcat controller also features a quick control panel and is made with reinforced high carbon steel and removable aircraft grade aluminum triggers that will be durable in any extreme conditions.
Any changes that need to be made to the audio settings can be done on the go. The Wildcat controller will definitely be more than the price of the traditional controller costing $99.99.
Pre-ordering will begin from 15 September, 2015. The Wildcat controller will be releasing in October 2015.
Below are the specifications mentioned on the Razer's website:
- 2-shoulder Hyperesponse Multi-Function Bumpers
- 2 removable Hyperesponse Multi-Function Triggers
- 4 Hyperesponse ABXY action buttons
- 4-button Quick Control Panel
- Optional trigger stops for rapid-fire
- Zero slow-turn analog joysticks
- 3.5 mm audio port for stereo audio output and microphone input
- Optional rubber palm grips
- Quick-release cable feature
- Carrying case
- Detachable 3 m / 10 ft lightweight braided fiber cable with Micro-USB connector
- Approximate size : 106 mm / 4.17" (Length) x 156 mm / 6.14" (Width) x 66 mm / 2.60" (Height)
- Approximate weight (without cable) : 260 g / 0.57 lbs