Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire's release on 21 November, 2014, will have many retailers keeping stores open till late night and even giving out some freebies to the fans.
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire is a remake from the previous Ruby and Sapphire with 3D graphics that allow players to land up in the Hoenn region. Players will not only be getting newer Pokemons but also will be able to access Mega Evolved Pokemon and Primal Evolutions.
Below are some of the locations where gamers can collect their copies:
- GameStop - Midnight release of the game will offer exclusives like double sided poster with Gruodon and Kyogre on one side and Mega Diancie on the other
- Toys R Us - Gamers buying both the copies, Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire will be getting either of the two Pokemon plushies - Mega Charizard Y or Charizard X. Store Locator.
Top 5 Differences Between Pokemon Omega Ruby and Pokemon Alpha Sapphire
Players undecided about which game to buy - Pokemon Omega Ruby or Pokemon Alpha Sapphire have a little help.
Below are five main differences between these two games according to Heavy:
- Groudon in Omega Ruby and Kyogre in Alpha Sapphire - One of the major differences between games are the legendries they possess. Groudon will be going to Omega Ruby and Pokemon Kyogre will be going to Alpha Sapphire. Groudon is Ground type Pokemon and Kyogre is Water type Pokemon. Both have their own set of unique moves and stats.
- Both Versions Contain Exclusives - Both the game versions, Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be having exclusive Pokemons. Omega Ruby will be getting Latios, Mawile, Seedot, Nuzleaf, Shiftry, Solrock and Zangoose, while Alpha Sapphire will be getting Latias, Sableye, Lotad, Lombre, Ludicolo, Lunatone and Serviper.
- Different Rival Teams for each Version - Both these versions will have different rival team. Omega Ruby players will be getting Team Magma, which uses fire and Alpha Sapphire will get Team Aqua, which uses water.
- Different Mega Stones - Though there has been no official confirmation, it has been speculated that there will be different Mega Stones. There stones are needed for the Mega Evolution of the Pokemon.
- Technically both versions have different stories - In Omega Ruby, Team Magma will be using Fire Pokemon in order to capture Groudon and in Alpha Sapphire, Team Aqua will be using Water Pokemon to capture Kyogre. Apart from this, rest of the plot is the same in both games.
Shiny Beldum Goes Live
The Shiny Beldum event has gone live coinciding with the release of Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire. This is a limited time distribution event.
Shiny Beldum Pokemon will be coming with a Metagrossite Mega Stone. This will allow it to evolve into Shiny Metang and later into Shiny Metagross. Players will also be able to press for Mega Evolution of the Pokemon during a battle. It will eventually become Shiny Mega Metagross, reported Nintendo Insider.
Shiny Beldum will allow moves like Hold Back, Iron Head, Zen Headbutt and Iron Defense. It will be Lvl. 5 Pokemon. This Pokemon is available until 14 January, 2015 for download.
Pokemon Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire will be playable on Nintendo 3DS.