1 of 5
1. Vir has been signed on by not just one but two of the biggest talent and management companies in the world - Levity and CAA. The former company is known to manage the best there are in the comedy business including Amy Schumer, Kevin Hart, and several others. On the other hand, it's not only out Peecee who made it to the list of the biggest celebrity management firms but Vir actually became the second Indian soon after to be officially represented by them!
2 of 5
2. Not only did he become the first Indian to be on Netflix with his own original but it's not known to many that his own company Weirdass Comedy became the first Indian production house to produce content and have it streamed on of one of the biggest platform like Netflix.
3 of 5
3. He is the most influential comedian on social media today in the country, with over 10 million followers across all his social media platforms and also is an inspiration to many budding Indian comedians.
4 of 5
4. He's not only an entertaining personality but also very enterprising and is the founder of India's only comedy consultancy - Weirdass Comedy which develops scripts has its own comedy festival, produces shows Etc.
5 of 5
5. Vir is soon to make his debut as a writer and producer for films too! Now, this makes us wonder if there is any sector where Vir has not tapped his amazing talent into?