That time of the year when you see your favourite celebrities walking the red carpet in sexy and glamorous designer outfits here again. As the Oscars 2013 is here again, we will take you down the memory lane by bringing back some of the best dressed celebrities the world witnessed in the last decade.
The 85th Academy Awards or the Oscars 2013 will be held at the Dolby Theatre in Hollywood & Highland Center on February 24 to honour the most talented people in the film industry.
Here are 10 Best Dressed Celebrities at Oscars Red Carpet in No Particular Order:
Here Is List Of Ten Best Dressed Celebrities At Oscars Red Carpet In The Last Decade:
1) Halle Berry stunned the onlookers at the at the 2002 Oscar Awards red carpet. She looked great in an Elie Saab creation outfit with strategic embroidering covering her twin assets.
2) Angelina Jolie wore a Marc Bouwer gown at the 2004 Oscar Awards red carpet. The white satin draped her curves, giving a good view of her side boobs.
3) Mila Kunis looked stunning in the light-coloured gown created by Elie Saab. She was one of the main attractions at the 2011 Oscar Awards red carpet.
4) Hilary Swank was talked about not for bagging Oscar Award but also for her cut-out back gown she wore at the 2005 Oscars red carpet. Her outfit was created by Guy Laroche.
5) Cate Blanchett looked stunning in the one-shoulder strap gown at 2005 Oscar Awards red carpet. Her outfit was designed by Valentino.
6) Keira Knightley looked eonderful in Vera Wang gown at the 2006 Oscar Awards red carpet. The one-shoulder strap and fishtail-designed outfit suted her.
7) Charlize Theron wore a Gucci gown at the 2004 Oscar Awards red carpet. She looked stunning in the cleavage-exposing gown.
8) Michelle Williams hit the headlines for her red gown at the 2012 Oscar Awards red carpet. The gown was a Louis Vuitton number.
9) Gwyneth Paltrow looked good in a Tom Ford's creation at the 2012 Oscar Awards red carpet. The one-shoulder strap white gown suited her to the 'T'.
10) Anne Hathaway looked stunning in a red gown at the 2008 Oscar Awards red carpet. She wore a creation by Marchesa.