Buoyed by huge reception to the Nokia HERE Beta, Finnish company has launched the completed version of the popular navigation app.
Nokia HERE Beta made its debut on Play Store just a couple of months ago, the response was such that the company recorded a staggering three million plus downloads on the Google app store.
Now, Nokia has released the full-fledged HERE app with loads of improvements such as 3D venue guide, enhanced route planner and more.
"Most of the refinements you'll find in the new version come from user feedback and testing. We had the time to see where people had issues and think of ways to correct them," said Niko van Eeghen Nokia product team head.
Improved Features of Nokia HERE include:
- New, interactive 3D maps of shopping centres and airports in 70 countries
- The route planner shows driving, public transit and walking routes on one screen so you can compare options at a glance
- You can now tap on any place icon on the map to find out more about it and how to get there
- Traffic incidents show you what's causing jams before you have to find out first-hand
- You can now download maps in the background — no need to wait around for them to finish
- You can also download voices to your SD card
- Turn-by-turn voice-guidance volume has been adjusted, so you can hear directions more clearly
- You can now use HERE on devices with 64-bit processors
System Requirements of Nokia HERE app:
|Compatible OS version||v4.1 and above|
|Current App Version||v1.1|
|Release date||12 February 2015|
Check out the official video detailing Nokia Here features: