After releasing the Android Pie with OxygenOS 9 update to the former flagship phones—OnePlus 6, 5 (& 5T)—, now, the company has begun rolling out incremental software update OxygenOS 9.0.3 and 9.0.1 to respective devices.
For OnePlus 6, the new OxygenOS 9.0.3 brings Wi-Fi connectivity stability, improved low-light Nightscape feature, optimised image processing and more.
As far as the OnePlus 5 and the 5T are concerned, OxygenOS 9.0.1 brings optimised sRGB display mode, fixes 4G-VoLTE toggle missing issue, resolves random reboot during screencasting and more.
Here's how to install new OxygenOS 9 incremental update on OnePlus 5, 5T and 6 series:
Step 1: Once you get new software notification, select "Yes, I'm in"
Step 2: After the software is downloaded, select "Install now"
Step 3: After the software is installed, your phone will restart automatically
Step 4: Your phone is now updated
If you haven't received any update notifications, check it manually by going to Settings >> phone >> check system update. If it says there is an update available, follow the procedure as mentioned above.
OxygenOS 9.0.3 for OnePlus 6- Changelog:
- Improved Wi-Fi stability for better connectivity
- Improved Bluetooth stability for better connectivity
- Updated Android security patch to 2018.12
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved Nightscape performance
- Improved slow-motion performance
- Optimized image processing
- Audio tuner for Bluetooth earphones
- Updated APNs for better connectivity
OxygenOS 9.0.1 for OnePlus 5, 5T-Changelog:
- Improved stability for Wi-Fi connection
- Optimized sRGB display mode
- Optimized Reading mode
- Fixed issue with 4G VoLTE toggle missing
- Fixed random reboots when Screen Casting