The recently-released Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain is the industry's current hot topic. Since its release, the new title has been nominated by a host of players as a potential Game of the Year material, and has been in the news all this while. As of now, the latest point of discussion related to the game is the location of a certain "secret content", for which, apparently, a glitch has been found.
The newly-found glitch is said to allow people to explore an area of the map that was previously inaccessible. The part of the game that was previously not accessible is located in the Serak Power Plant, the same place where Metal Gear Sahelanthropus is apparently being kept.
Here's how you can access the secret area in the game, as revealed by a user on Reddit.
- Start a freeroam mission.
- Spawn with a truck near the Serak Power Plant.
- Take out everyone in the base.
- Now, drive your truck all the way up to the back of the power plant.
- There should be a big metal door blocking your way to the hanger.
- Next to that big metal door is a Red locked door that is hidden/covered/blocked by boxes.
- Back up the truck to those boxes.
- Climb into the back of the truck.
- Climb onto the boxes.
- Now, you have to look down at the locked door just the right way and you will see the 'pick lock button' prompt.
- When you hit the action button, you will be glitched into the boxes and will unlock the door.
- Walk through the door and explore the hanger.
Stay tuned for more updates!