EA Sports' upcoming FIFA 16 title isn't far away. Each year, we are treated to a brand new FIFA game from the developers, which includes improved gameplay mechanics, enhanced AI and new ball control techniques.
However, it seems this year, a lot of focus has been put on the game's legends, as revealed during Microsoft's recent Gamescom 2015 briefing.
At the event, EA announced a host of new legends that will be made available exclusively to Xbox One with FIFA 16.
Hardcore fans will be happy to know that some of the new legends for the Xbox One version of the game include the likes of Portuguese Deco, England legend George Best and Italian madman Gennaro Ivan Gattuso (remember the punch-up against Tottenham?).
Here's a full list of all the legends set to grace the game this year:
- Vitor Baia (FC Porto, FC Barcelona)
- George Best (Manchester United, Fulham, Fort Lauderdale Strikers, Los Angeles Aztecs, San Jose Earthquakes)
- Deco (FC Porto, FC Barcelona, Chelsea FC, Fluminense)
- Gennaro Ivan Gattuso (Perugia, Rangers, Salernitana, AC Milan, FC Sion)
- Ryan Giggs (Manchester United)
- Jari Litmanen (Reipas, HJK, MyPa, Ajax, FC Barcelona, Liverpool FC, Malmö FF, Hansa Rostock)
- Alessandro Nesta (Lazio, AC Milan, Montreal Impact)
- Javier Zanetti (Talleres, Banfield, Inter Milan)
As revealed by EA Sports, Legends will come with an orange chemistry with others players who are playing in the same league as the legends used to play.
"It strengthens the chemistry between them and today's players. Every player will match leagues with FUT Legends, meaning they will have an orange link with all players. Now you only need to pair Nationality between a player and a Legend to create the strong green link on the pitch," EA said.
FIFA 16 will be released on 17 September for PS4, Xbox One, PS3, Xbox 360 and PC.
Stay tuned for more updates!