2K has released its latest patch 4 for NBA 2K15's PS4, Xbox One and PC version. The new patch focuses fixing various issues in the game.
The patch will weigh 2.5GB and brings fixes to issues like access to Online Leagues, trading to pick mid-draft in MyLeague. The patch notes say that it has now removed auto-hesitation dribble animations and improved sprint to jog transition. It has also corrected an issue in MyTeam. It also brings improvements in the player progression/regression systems in MyCareer mode.
Previously IBTimes India had reported that Patch 4 would bring changes to the NBA 2K15's shooting system and will be addressing the shoe glitch.
Below is the full patch notes for NBA 2K15's patch 4 (Facebook):
- (XB1) Online games will no longer disconnect during gameplay when one or more users had minimised the title and returned while sitting on the Team Select screen prior to playing.
- Made a number of improvements to the player progression/regression systems that drive player ratings in MyGM/MyLEAGUE/MyCAREER.
- Fixed a rare case where the user team would trade for the upcoming pick mid-draft (MyGM/MyLEAGUE), but the team that traded away the pick would retain the rights to the player.
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to access specific Online Leagues.
- Removed "auto-hesitation" dribble animations that played when driving near defenders. Smoothed out the sprint to jog transition in the back court.
- Tuned shot percentages for a more obvious distinction between open and covered shots. Slight increase to contact dunk frequency for high level dunkers.
- Corrected an issue in MyTEAM where improved player badges were not appearing in the correct colour when viewing a head-to-head game. The correct badge level with appropriate gameplay adjustments are now being made.
- The 'Bruiser' and 'Hardened' badges will now unlock properly in MyCAREER when the appropriate conditions are met.
- Fixed a rare case where some users would occasionally see the title hang during the series of legal screens at the start of the game.
- (XB1) Corrected an issue where Park Chat through the My NBA 2K15 app would not work for some users.
- (XB1) Fixed an issue where a user's gamer-tag would not update in the Roster Creator interface when the gamer-tag was changed outside of the title.
NOTE: All patch fixes will work in your existing game mode saves.