Motorola loyalists now have lots to cheer about as the Moto Z, released as recently as September 2016, has received a massive discount of $200 and is available for a price of $499. This offer is now live at the Amazon eStore in the US with the e-tailer also promising free deliveries before Christmas.
Original price tag of the Motorola Moto Z smartphone is $699. This new development is a potential indicator of the fact that there could be a new Motorola mid-range smartphone up for release after the Christmas festive season.
Now, the newest discount at Amazon's eStore is applicable to the 64GB internal storage edition. The outer colour scheme available is Lunar Grey. Another notable aspect is the fact that this Moto Z smartphone is an unlocked variant and is covered under warranty in the US.
For the uninitiated, Motorola Moto Z comes with the below key technical specifications:
- 5.5-inch display having resolutions of 1440 x 2560, with pixel density of 535 ppi
- Android 6.0.1 (Marshmallow) operating system out of the box; Android 7.0 (Nougat) update set to seed soon
- Quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 SoC
- 4 GB RAM
- 32/64 GB internal storage
- MicroSD card slot for expansion of internal storage up to 256 GB
- 13 MP rear camera
- 5 MP front snapper
- LTE, HSPA, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi and Type-C USB connectivity
- 2600 mAh fixed Lithium-Ion battery