Aamir Khan's "PK" or "Peekey", which created buzz inside and outside B-Town reportedly has a rather unique angle to its story.
Rajkumar Hirani is back with his creative direction with a huge cast including Sanjay Dutt, Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput and Boman Irani.
While the film's first poster, in which Khan posed nude with a transistor, created waves all over, the film also faced flak for it. However, in the second poster Aamir decided to cover up in a Rajasthani attire and flaunted a trumpet.
Hirani fuelled the excitement with its third poster, in which actress Anushka Sharma replaced Aamir and sported a new hairdo.
Though the film is yet to hit theatres, here are a few lesser known facts about "PK."
- The first poster of the film, in which Khan is seen nude, was clicked a long time back. The actor is said to have posed for the cameras even before he started training for "Dhoom 3."
- Khan's character in this film is quite similar to Paresh Rawal's in "Oh My God!" Here the actor is from other planet – an alien – who is on earth to search for God. He goes to temples and churches after landing on Earth.
- It is also said that when Hirani observed that there are similarities between his film and "OMG!" the director with the writers removed similar parts and re-wrote the script.
- The perfectionist ate over a thousand paans to get blood red lips for the scene.
- The "Dhoom 3" actor learnt Bhojpuri for two years from eenowned TV writer Shanti Bhushan. Aamir has even revealed that his favourite word is "Tukur Tukur."
- Interestingly, Hirani has also donned the hat of a choreographer for this film. When he was not impressed with the attempts of Sharma and Kiran Rao's suggestion for a dance step, he himself invented a move to match the mood of the song.
- The film was initially set to release on 6 June but due to some issues the film was postponed to Christmas time, which is a lucky period for Aamir. Blockbusters "3 Idiots" and "Ghajini" were also released during the same period.
The film "PK" will now release on 19 December.
Check out the above slideshow of 'PK' film posters and watch the official trailer below: