The Commissioner of Entrance Examination began the allotment process of Kerala Medical/Engineering/Architecture seats on Tuesday, 16 June.
Students can check the official website of CEE regarding their allotment. In the website, they have included all the government as well as private engineering and architecture colleges in Kerala. Students will need to pay the same fees as the previous year.
Meanwhile, the CEE has only included government and Christian management medical and dental colleges in the list, as the government hasn't signed an agreement with the other private institutions. Even government and private Ayurveda colleges are not included in the list.
All you need to know about Medical/Engineering allotment:
- Students can apply for their allotment till 5 pm on 23 June on the official website.
- The students, whose results have been withheld, can submit all the required documents before 5 pm on 20 June.
- Trail allotment date - 22 June
- First allotment - 25 June
- Fees can be paid from 26 June to 3 July.
- Total number of engineering seats in Kerala - 35,963
- Total number of architecture seats in Kerala - 609
- Total number of medical seats in Kerala - 2,037
- Total number of dental seats in Kerala - 849
After the declaration of the engineering results, it emerged that B Arjun from Thiruvananthapuram had secured state level first rank. He had also got the second rank in the recently-declared CBSE results. Out of 1,11,109 students, 75,258 are eligible for professional higher studies.
Check out more details on the official notification HERE