• She starts the year 2011 with "No One Killed Jessica" and won Filmfare the Best Actress award • She continues to rule the silver-screen with another breathtaking performance in "The Dirty Picture" • Currently, she is dating with Siddharth Roy Kapoor, CEO of UTV Motion PicturesReuters
• Former Miss Sri Lanka (2006) was seen in "Murder 2" (2011) • She will be seen in "Houseful 2", and "Race 2"Reuters
• Made her Bollywood debut in "Rockstar"(2011) • Selected as brand ambassador for Van Heusen WomanOfficial site, "Rockstar&
• Her role in "Tanu Weds Manu" (2011) made audiences crazy • Then she appeared in a bikini in "Rascals" (2011)Reuters
• Her most hyped baby delivery in 2011 • News about her comeback in Rajkumar Santoshi's forthcoming film "Ladies and Gentlemen"Reuters
Actress Kareena Kapoor, who had appeared in 2011's biggest success films like "Bodyguard" and "Ra.One", has reaffirmed her top spot in Bollywood by winning "The Most Desirable Women of 2011" title.
In a recent poll conducted by the Times of India, Kareena beat the former Queen of Desire Katrina Kaif, who ranked second in the latest ranking of the "Most Desirable Women".
Actress Anushka Sharma, who was ranked 21st in 2010, came fifth in the poll.
Vidya Balan ranked sixth thanks to the success of her film "The Dirty Picture."
Nargis Fakhri, who made her debut in 2011 with "Rockstar," ranked eighth.
However, actresses like Bipasha Basu, Sonam Kapoor and Sonakshi Sinha failed to manage a spot at the top rung.
Other Bollywood actresses who are in the top 10 include, Jacqueline Fernandez, Priyanka Chopra, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and others.