In one of the most touching incident that happened in India, a monkey has turned a hero, rescuing its ailing friend, which was electrocuted in Kanpur railway station on Sunday.
The victim fell unconscious and landed on the railway track after he was climbing on a high tension overhead cables in the station. However, the hero monkey saved his friend by shaking him, dipping him in a pool of water and even biting him on the head.
After spending almost 20 minutes, the victim was out of shock and opened eyes, and was later moved to a safe spot by his heroic friend.
Meanwhile, commuters, who were delighted to see the act of the monkey, filmed the rescue operations on their mobile phones, and was later uploaded on YouTube. The video has gone viral, which received more than two lakh hits, within a single day.
Watch the video below: