Bollywood actress Kangana Ranaut turns 29 March 23 this year. The small-town girl, who is known for her straight forward answers, is one of the top actresses in Bollywood currently and looking at her success, nobody can say that the diva was initially criticised for her acting and looks.
At present, she is in news due to her rumoured relationship with Hrithik Roshan. The duo has sent legal notices to each other that has turned the entire matter ugly. Kangana has been linked to many actors in the past as well. Aditya Pancholi, Adhyayan Suman, Manish Malhotra and Ajay Devgn were some of the names.
Kangana is currently working in Vishal Bhardwaj's film "Rangoon." The film also features Shahid Kapoora and Saif Ali Khan in lead roles. The actress was recently spotted at a Mumbai airport, where she returned from the shoot of the film.
Let's take a look at a few lesser-known facts of Kangana:
- Before making her debut in Bollywood, Kangana reportedly worked at the Asmita Theatre Group in New Delhi and was trained under theatre director Arvind Gaur.
- Kangana was kicked out of her house after a big fight and she left her home without any money. She yelled at her father when he slapped her at the age of fifteen for the first time saying: "If you slap me, I will slap you back."
- Kangana mesmerised with her phenomenal performance in "Queen." But not many people know that she was the co-writer for her dialogues in this movie.
- After watching her kissing scene in her debut flick "Gangster," Kangana's grandfather asked her to drop her surname.
- The actress desires to direct a feature film in future.