Many promising films are set to premiere in June 2015 worldwide. Other than the much-awaited release of "Jurassic World" on the second Friday, June will bring with it "Ted 2" ― the sequel to the 2012 Seth MacFarlane film of the same name and "Entourage" ― movie sequel to the HBO series of the same name, among other interesting premieres.
Here is a list of movies that you need to watch out for in June 2015:
- The Age of Adaline: The epic romantic fantasy film wherein Blake Lively plays the titular Adaline was released in US on 24 April. The film will hit theatres across India on the first Friday of June.
- The Duff: The high-school comedy starring Mae Whitman and Robbie Amell premiered in the US on 12 February, but will reach the Indian theatres only on 5 June.
- What We Did on Our Holiday: The BBC comedy film starring David Tennant originally premiered on 26 September 2014, but reaches India only on 5 June.
- Jurassic World (3D): The three-dimensional reboot of 1993 "Jurassic Park" starring Chris Pratt will hit theatres worldwide on the second Friday of June.
- Me and Earl and the Dying Girl: The comedy-drama film starring Olivia Cooke and Thomas Mann will hit theatres worldwide on 12 June.
- Dope: The comedy-drama film "Dope" will be released worldwide on the third Friday of June.
- Entourage: The movie reboot of the HBO series "Entourage" will reach US theatres on Wednesday, 3 June, but will reach India only on 19 June.
- I'll See You in My Dreams: The dramedy film starring Blythe Danner was released in the US on 15 May, but will reach Indian theatres on 19 June.
- Inside Out: The Pixar Animation fantasy-comedy film, to be released in India on 19 June, had its world premiere on 18 May, at the 68th Cannes Film Festival.
- Manglehorn: The Al Pacino drama film directed by David Gordon Green will hit theatres worldwide on 19 June.
- Insidious - Chapter 3: The prequel to the first two parts of the Insidious film series will be released worldwide on the first Friday of June, but will reach India only during the last weekend of the month.
- Max: The family adventure film starring Josh Wiggins and Robbie Amell will be released worldwide on 26 June.
- Ted 2: The second instalment of Seth MacFarlane's 2012 "Ted", will be first released in Germany on Thursday, 25 June, and then be premiered worldwide on the next day.