Apple has just released its latest iOS upgrade 9.0.2. Having a download size of 75.2MB, the latest update features a few issue fixes but unlike the previous updates, it doesn't come with any new feature or improvement.
The iOS 9.0.2 update actually fixes the app cellular data usage bug, iMessage restriction bug, iCloud manual backup problem and accidental rotation problem of iOS 9.0.1.
With iOS 9.0.1, Apple has tightened the security process to make jailbreaking tough. Though few experts are sceptical about the iOS 9 jailbreak, users should be hopeful about the upcoming process and keep their iPhones ready for the process. Currently, the best option for jailbreak lovers is to downgrade the device to iOS 8.4.1 and wait for the jailbreak of the same, which is expected to be available soon.
Though several rumours are asserting that downgrading from iOS 9.0, iOS 9.0.1 and iOS 9.0.2 to iOS 8.4.1 has been stopped, the fact is it's still very much possible. But hurry up, the process might get closed in no time.
Here is how to do it:
- Ensure to take a backup of all your important data through iCloud or through iTunes.
- For taking a backup on iCloud, navigate to Settings>>iCloud>>Backup and tap on iCloud Backup then Back Up Now.
Step by Step Guide
- Download the iOS 8.4.1 IPSW file from here. Make sure to download the appropriate file otherwise the process might brick your device.
- Connect your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch to your computer, open iTunes and navigate your device in iTunes.
- Press and hold Shift key (for Windows computer) or Option Key (For Mac computer) and left click, chose 'Check for Update' button from the drop down menu.
- Locate the iOS 8.4.1 IPSW file you have just downloaded and follow through the step to let the downgrade process begin.
- Restart the device after completion of the process and enjoy iOS 8.4.1 till the iOS 8.4.1 jailbreak is available for downloading.