International Friendship Day 2016 is just around the corner and we are all is set to celebrate the beautiful relationship between us and our BFFs.
In fact, friendship day is one of those things that reminds us that celebrities are just like us.
There are many unique celebrity friendships that make you and your BFF go, "That is so us!"
The one that most people relate to, and are obsessed with, is the friendship between Academy Award winner Jennifer Lawrence and comedian Amy Schumer.
- JLaw and ASchu: The entire world pays attention no matter what Jennifer does and when she started hanging out with the "Trainwreck" star, everyone's attention was piqued. Whether it's the two of them dancing on Billy Joel's piano or walking their pets together, the world's obsession with JLaw and Amy's friendship grew even as their own friendship did. In fact, their BFFship became so popular that they were asked to present an award together at the 2016 Golden Globes.
- Toby Maguire and Leonardo DiCaprio: These Hollywood heartthrobs have been friends for well over two decades and are #FriendshipGoals. The duo met each other during an audition and the "Wolf of Wall Street" star knew almost immediately that Tobey and he were destined to be buddies. "I remember driving back from school and he was doing Hot Rod Brown Class Clown with Whoopi Goldberg outside Hollywood High. It was a high school. And I jumped out of my car in the middle of the scene, as they were shooting, practically. I was like, 'Tobey! Tobey! Tobey! Give me your number.'"
Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire as kids pic.twitter.com/neYw8BiJAv
â€” History Lovers Club (@historylvrsclub) August 3, 2016
- Kendall Jenner and Jaden Smith: The supermodel and A$AP Rocky have been pals for a while now, and although Jaden was rumoured to date both the Jenner sisters, he has been the best of pals with Kendall. In fact, the two of them celebrated Jaden's 18th birthday in London together.
- Lea Michelle and Jonathan Groff: The musical theater veterans became friends while working on the Broadway production of "Spring Awakening" back in 2006. They have remained friends ever since and worked together again on Ryan Murphy's "Glee." Jonathan has been a constant in Lea's life, after her former boyfriend Cory Monteith's death, and later during her split from boyfriend Matthew Paetz.
- Taylor Swift and Selena Gomez: Tay-Tay has a squad of girlfriends, but Selena surely is the mascot for it. These girls have had each other backs for a long time now and cheer the loudest when the other gets an award or recognition. Selena and Taylor are the kind of BFF every girl wants in her life.