The Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) is set to declare the class 10 and 12 board exams today, May 29.
Here's how you can check your scores online:
- Log on to the board's official website -- cisce.org
- Click on the Results tab.
- Click on the link for either ISCE (class 10) or ISC (class 12)
- Enter your roll number and other required details
- Click on submit and you will be able to see your marks
- You can also download and take a printout of the same
You can also obtain your results through SMS. Send an SMS -- ICSE/ISC followed by seven-digit unique id code -- to 09248082883.
Students who want to apply for revaluation must do so on the official website by June 4.
The result dates created quite a confusion in the last few days, but the board had clarified that it would announce the final dates in advance.