It has been a very eventful couple of days in Hollywood, with break-ups, births and semi-naked carnival appearances. Here is a compilation of all the celebrity news worth knowing in the last couple of days:
- Zooey Dechanel welcomes baby girl: The "New Girl" actress has welcomed her first child with husband Jacob Pachenik. But don't expect any post-baby super-skinny photos from her anytime soon. "Haven't we all seen those pictures of a sexy new mom in a bikini after one month? I will not be that person. I've always gone my own course and never been someone who had the need to be super skinny," she told Cosmopolitan in June.
- Rihanna twerks near-naked at the Carnival in Barbados: Rihanna is completely embracing the carnival in Barbados in a jewelled ensemble that leaves very little to the imagination. She showed off her killer curves while riding the Zulu international float and even shared a clip of her twerking rear-end via Instagram.
You Might Like: Chris Brown Confession: 'Loyal' Singer Still Loves Rihanna
- Jenna Dewan-Tatum joins "Supergirl": The stunning dancer has been roped in as Lucy Lane, the younger -- yet just as brash, funny and beautiful – sister of Lois Lane. She is said to have history (possibly, romantic) with Jimmy Olsen (Mehcad Brooks) and is back in town to right a wrong. No doubt, the fierce Jenna Dewan-Tatum will be a great addition to the already brilliant cast.
- Gwen Steffani and Gavin Rossadale divorce: After a 13-year marriage and three children together, the musicians are parting ways.
"While the two of us have come to the mutual decision that we will no longer be partners in marriage, we remain partners in parenthood and are committed to jointly raising our three sons in a happy and healthy environment. To that end, we respectfully request privacy from the media during this time," they issued a joined statement.
- "The Voice" gets new mentors: Being a true professional, Steffani's professional life still continues, as "Love you Like a Love Song" singer Selena Gomez enters "The Voice" as her mentor. Meanwhile, John Fogerty will be Adam Levine's mentor, Missy Elliot will be Pharrell's and Brad Paisley will be Blake Shelton's for the season 9 of "The Voice".
- Christina Applegate (does not) speak of her date with Brad Pitt: The "Vacation" star had recently visited Andy Cohen, where he made her plead the fifth. Although she willingly admitted that she had not had a lesbian phase, Applegate did not want to answer which of her co-stars has the biggest bulge (aka penis). However, she was most uncomfortable about answering questions regarding an old date she went on; with Brad Pitt. Turns out, she had ditched him mid-date for someone else – who is not an actor.
Watch the complete interview below: