Shraddha Kapoor has achieved success in a short span of her acting career. Her back-to-back hits, from "Aashiqui 2" to "ABCD 2", have made her way into filmmakers' A-list.
Shraddha made her debut with a brief role in 2010 in "Teen Patti". She then appeared in teen drama "Luv Ka The End" in 2011, which did not do well at the box office. But after the success of the sequel to "Aashiqui", the diva did not look back.
She garnered appreciation with her brilliant performances in "Ek Villain" opposite Sidharth Malhotra and "Haider" with Shahid Kapoor. The leggy lass is not only a terrific actress, but also a good dancer and singer. People praised her dancing skills in "ABCD 2" opposite Varun Dhawan.
The young actor has already won several awards in her short film career. However, there are a few facts that are not known to everyone. Here are some:
- Shraddha Kapoor cannot live without 'chai'. She is addicted to tea.
- The "Ek Villain" girl is scared of lightening. If lightening occurs, she is the first person to flee.
- She is a die-hard fan of "Pirates Of Caribbean" star Johnny Depp. And in Bollywood, the actress admires Amitabh Bachchan and Priyanka Chopra.
- The diva dropped out of Boston University to make her glamorous career in Mumbai. Interestingly, she was a topper there but her interest in acting made her return to India.
- She was offered her first film by Salman Khan at the age of 16. When she was at the initial stage of her career, Shraddha rejected Yash Raj Film's "Aurangzeb" for Mohit Suri's "Aashiqui" sequel.
- Shraddha is a foodie, but she likes to eat her food raw.