The time has come to celebrate the favourite festival of India and perhaps the Indian sub-continent, the festival of lights, Diwali.
Known as the day to light the 'diya' signifying an inner spiritual awakening, this year the grand Hindu festival falls on 23 October.
And just like any other years, the excitement is on the air with people already bursting the crackers, shopping and exchanging sweets.
But an essential part of the festival is always wishing the loved ones with messages of love and good wishes.
As it is a perfect time to convey warm wishes to your friends, family, acquaintances colleagues and loved ones, we bring you a compilation of interesting Diwali Quotes and wishes that can be sent to your dear ones, courtesy to Diwali Quotes, I Love India and India.com websites:
Best Quotes and Messages for Diwali 2014:
- Light a lamp of love!
Blast a chain of sorrow!
Shoot a rocket of prosperity!
Fire a flowerpot of happiness!
Wish you and your family "SPARKLING DIWALI"
- With gleam of Diyas
And the Echo of the Chants
May Happiness and Contentment Fill Your life
Wishing You & Your Family a Very Happy and Prosperous Diwali!
- Sun glows for a day;
Candle for an hour;
Matchstick for a minute;
But a wish glows forever.
Here is my wish for a glowing Diwali and glowing life! Happy Diwali.
- I wish that the only time there is darkness
around you is when you are watching your
favourite movie or sleeping peacefully!
- May you have all the joy your heart can hold, All the smiles a day can bring, All the blessings a life can unfold, May you get the world's best in everything. Wishing You Happy Diwali 2014.
- We meditate on the glory of the creator, Who has created the Universe, Who is worthy of Worship, Who is the embodiment of Knowledge and Light, Who is a remover of all Sin and Ignorance. May he enlighten our Intellect. Happy Deepavali 2014.
- All that I wish for you during this festival of lights is: D : Dazzling lights I : Immense joy W : Windfall A : Abundant peace L : Lavish festivities I : Illustrious life
- Noticed your phone got heavier with this sms? That's because it contains loads of love, affection and prayers to keep u happy this Diwali.
- Doubt is like darkness, Trust is like light, There is no way to destroy light by throwing darkness in to it. So come together and enjoy the festival of lights....!!! – Have a wonderful Deepavali.
- The sun does not shine there, nor do the moon and the stars, nor do lightning shine, All the lights of the world cannot be compared even to a ray of the inner light of the self. Merge yourself in this light of lights and Enjoy the supreme Deepavali.