Bollywood hunk Randeep Hooda celebrates his 39th birthday on 20 August. The model-turned-actor has captured many hearts since the beginning of his film career. From a sensual performance in "Jism 2" to being a kidnapper in "Highway", Hooda has achieved great success in just a few years.
On his birthday, let's take a look at some lesser known facts about the "Rang Rasiya" actor.
- Randeep Hooda had a lonely childhood where he lived with his grandmother under strict rules. As his parents stayed away from him, he spent his life in hostels. He confessed in an interview that living in hostels gave him a sense of betrayal and abandonment.
- According to Hooda, as a kid, he was frustrated and short-tempered, which made him mischievous with a rough attitude. As a result, in school, he was called 'Randeep Don Hooda'.
- During his graduation studies in Melbourne, he used to work in a Chinese restaurant, a car-wash, and drove taxis.
- The actor dated former Miss Universe and Bollywood actress Sushmita Sen for two years. Since the break-up, the actor has been linked to other actresses too but he has remained tight-lipped about his personal life.
- Hooda is the only Bollywood actor who regularly participates in horse-riding, polo and show jumping.
Check out the above slideshow to see Randeep Hooda's rare pictures.