Bollywood heartthrob Hrithik Roshan, voted as World's Sexiest Asian Man 2014, turns 41 on 10 January.
From getting the top position in the "50 Sexiest Asian Men In The World" list to splitting with his wife, the "Bang Bang" actor has gone through a lot last year. But this year his fans wish that the actor continue to win hearts with his charm and performances.
Presently, he is busy shooting for his next "Mohenjo Daro" which is Ashutosh Gowariker's directorial.
On his birthday, here are a few interesting facts about the handsome hunk:
- Roshan, whose real name is Hrithik Rakesh Nagrath, made his debut on silver screen at the age of six in 1980 in a dance sequence for a film "Aasha."
- The actor was once a chain smoker but gave it up after reading book 'How to Stop Smoking.' Not only this, after he had quit, he bought 50 more books and gave them to his smoker friends.
- Roshan is too obsessed with his fitness and he gets depressed if he undergoes bad health.
- At the age of 21, the ace dancer was diagnosed with scoliosis in which doctors told him that he would never be able to dance. But his determination and passion for dance proved them wrong.
- The superstar loves to take pictures and maintains a scrapbook in which he puts all the daily life candid photos.
- When he was working as his father's assistant, Hrithik used to do all kinds of jobs including serving tea, sweeping floors etc.
Check out the above slideshow of few rare moments of Roshan's life.