Actress Genelia D'Souza turns 28 on 5 August. Married to Riteish Deshmukh, she has become a family woman, raising an adorable son.
The "Jaane Tu...Ya Jaane Na" actress has worked not only in Bollywood, but also in the South Indian film industry. She has established herself as one of the leading actresses in South Indian films, especially Telugu.
Here are some interesting facts about the birthday girl.
- Genelia shares her birthday with one of the best actresses of Bollywood, Kajol.
- Her Bollywood debut was in 2003 in "Tujhe Meri Kasam" opposite Riteish. Reportedly, she disliked her husband at that time.
- Genelia received her first Filmfare Award in 2006 for Telugu film "Bommarillu".
- Other than acting, she is a State level athlete and a National level Football player.
- She entered Bollywood at the age of 21 and started modelling when she was 15.