Actor Emraan Hashmi turns 36 on 24 March. The actor, who is known as the serial kisser of Bollywood, has come a long way in his career.
In spite of going through a tough time when his four-year-old son was diagnosed with cancer, Hashmi didn't lose hope and stood beside his baby. With God's grace, his child got treated and now he is absolutely healthy and happy.
Likewise, there are few interesting and lesser-known facts about the "Mr. X" actor.
- The Emraan-Humaima Malik starrer "Raja Natwarlal" had a different title. The first name for the film was suggested as "Shaatir."
- Before his Bollywood debut, he was an assistant director for the film "Raaz" which featured Bipasha Basu and Dino Morea.
- Emraan is born to a Muslim father and a Catholic mother. His nickname is 'Emmi.'
- Reportedly, the actor was approached for an energy drink commercial recently forwhich he was reportedly offered a whopping amount of ₹ 4 crore.
- Despite giving challenging performances in "Once Upon A Time In Mumbai" and "Shanghai", the actor is more known for his title of a serial kisser. Apparently, Hashmi is on a kissing spree with his co-star Amyra Dastur in his upcoming "Mr. X."
- Emraan was about to make his debut with Ameesha Patel in 2001 with "Yeh Zindagi Ka Safar." But later, he was not taken as the makers did not feel that he was fit for the character. Thus, he appeared on the big screen later with Vikram Bhatt's "Footpath."
- Once he admitted that he will be glad to pass on his title of 'serial kisser' to his cousin Alia Bhatt.
Check out the above slideshow of Emraan Hashmi's rare pictures.