Actor Arjun Kapoor turns 30 on 26 June. The actor has made his entry in Bollywood with a hit film "Ishaqzaade" opposite Parineeti Chopra. And now he has managed to make his place in the A-List of film-makers.
After attempting different roles, from "2 States" to "Tevar," he will next be seen in R Balki's next as a "house-husband" opposite Kareena Kapoor Khan.
Recently, the social media user tweeted about him completing a year on Twitter.
Just figured it's been a year since I got on twitter #HappyTwittersaryArjunKapoor thank u for the hashtag and all the love...
— Arjun Kapoor (@arjunk26) June 24, 2015
On his birthday, let's take a look at some lesser known facts about the actor:
- Arjun Kapoor used to weigh 140kg in his teenage years, but under Salman Khan's guidance, the actor lost weight and appeared with his fit physique in his debut film.
- He was given a nickname by his friends – FUBU. Apparently, it is an American brand with clothes in big sizes. Karan Johar and Priyanka Chopra still call the actor with this name.
- The actor had already gone through a bad phase when his father Boney Kapoor married Sridevi. But he got a big shock of his life when his mother Mona Shourie passed away before his first film "Ishaqzaade" released.
- The actor used to date Salman's sister Arpita Khan, but after two years, the two broke up.
- Hrithik Roshan is his 'man crush' while Kareena Kapoor Khan is the actress whom he admired since his younger days.
- Arjun got his first cheque from Dharma Productions when he assisted Nikhil Advani in Shah Rukh Khan's flick "Kal Ho Naa Ho." He started his career in Bollywood at 17.