Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan turned 73 on 11 October. The talented actor has reigned the industry for several decades and he still continues to impress his fans playing diverse roles.
Several Bollywood celebrities wished Big B on the social media and Twitter is abuzz with the hashtag #HBDAmitabhBachchan.
Big B has given several hit Bollywood movies and the superstar holds a reputation of making most of his movie dialogues eternal.
There are numerous dialogues of Amitabh Bachchan which are almost as popular as the actor himself, and his birthday is certainly a good occasion to recall some of those.
Below are the top 10 dialogues of Amitabh Bachchan:
1) "Rishtey mein toh hum tumhare baap lagte hai, naam hai Shahenshah": This epic dialogue is from the movie "Shahenshah" starring Amitabh Bachchan, Meenakshi Seshadri and Amrish Puri.
2) "Don ko pakadna mushkil hi nahi..namumkin hai": Big B was seen as a gangster in this movie titled "Don". The film also featured Zeenat Aman, Pran and Helen.
3) "Aaj mere pass bangla hai, gaadi hai, bank balance hai. Tumhare pass kya hai?": This is also one of the most memorable dialogues of Amitabh Bachchan from film "Deewar".
4) "Main aaj bhi phenke hue paise nahi uthata": This line also belongs to the movie "Deewar", which also starred Shashi Kapoor.
5) "Muchhe ho toh Nathulal jaisi ho warna na ho": Amitabh played the role of a drunkard in film "Sharaabi" and this line was perhaps the most repeated line in the movie.
6) "Vijay Dinanath Chauhan..pura naam...baap ka naam, Dinanath Chauhan..maa ka naam, Suhasini Chauhan..gaon, Mandwa..umar, chhattis saal": Big B played one of the most powerful roles of his career in "Agneepath" and the way these lines were uttered validates the same.
7) "I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English because English is a very funny language": This dialogue was from movie "Namak Halaal". The film featured Big B, Smita Patil, Shashi Kapoor and Parveen Babi.
8) "Hum jahan khade ho jaate hain, line wahi se shuru hoti hai": This line was from the multi starrer film titled "Kaalia".
9) "Jab tak baithne ko na kaha jaaye sharafat se khade raho..yeh police station hai tumhare baap ka ghar nehi": Amitabh plays the role of a cop in this film titled "Zanjeer".
10) "Mard ko dard nahi hota": This dialogue is from movie "Mard" starring Amitabh Bachchan, Amrita Singh, Dara Singh and Prem Chopra.