Fans and players who want to see GTA 5 can give a small sigh of relief as a Romanian retailer, Altex has listed the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA 5) on its official website, GotGame reported. It also said that these versions might be released on 15 June 2015 and it also has a screenshot of the GTA 5's Xbox One and PlayStation 4 listing.
The website also details the listed pre-order's cost - 299.90 lei mark that will amount to $95 with June 15th 2015 as the shipping date. Altex seems to have quite a history as its listings are known to turn into reality. Recently, Altex placed the Jackdaw edition of Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag on their website even before Ubisoft had it officially revealed. So there are changes that this could be real. (See Also: GTA 5 Online: How to Rappel from Helicopter; Rumored High Life Apartment DLC Details)
However, Rockstar has never commented on the possibility of GTA 5 coming out for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions leaving apart the long demanded PC version. Presently only PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions are available since its release on 17 September 2013.
Earlier, a German retail manager had said that GTA 5's PC edition will be released along with Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of the game. Rumors have also been suggesting that Rockstar might reveal details on its Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions at the E3 2014 in June.
Unlimited Money Glitch after 1.12 Patch
Patch 1.12 was released with the intention of bringing fixes to lot of bugs and glitches, but no matter what various hackers and hard core fans manage to make fast money in GTA 5 Online, where getting in-game money is very difficult. This was detailed in a video posted by YouTube user and GTA 5 player, NoahJ456.
Here is how to get unlimited money using the glitch:
- Get into a GTA Online
- Now go to swap characters screen > Go to empty slide and hold on the aim and release it the same time.
- Now join a mission falsely hosted by your friend, who will have to invite you and no one else can join.
- If it is done properly, players will spawn and they have to walk in to their apartments.
- The player will have to be invited by another in a public session and others must not be barred.
- However, this glitch allows you to be invisible but you cannot get into a car unless that car is of your friend.
- Players can throw him out and he can be invited again into the game where he will duplicate the car.
- Your friend needs to drive the duplicated car to the garage and come back with a BMX bike
- Now drive the original car to the Los Santos Customs and sell the car for a good deal of money.
- Get into GTA Online> Swap characters> Missions> Out of Court Settlement and start the game.
- This is a 2-player mission.
- Player now has to invite another player into the game from the lobby.
- But after the invitations are sent, you friend who is sitting on the glitch will not be able to join the game immediately and might face errors initially but it will later allow your friend to enter
- Your friend will be invisible and must make sure he does not jump into someone else's car.
- Now he can pull you out of the car, and go to Xbox or PlayStation game store where he will invite you back into the session
- Now there will be the copy of the car you have being driven by your friend who is invisible.
- Take the car inside the garage, get your BMX outside and park it near the garage
- Now your friend will take you to Los Santos Customs where you can sell the car and make good money.
(YouTube Courtesy: NoahJ456)
Image credit: Facebook