Much to the excitement of GTA 5 fans, Rockstar has revealed the game's release date for its next-generation version and the PC version. It has said that the next-generation (PlayStation 4 and Xbox One) versions will roll out on 18 November, and the PC version will be released only on 27 January.
Rockstar made the announcement in a post on Newswire, where it said that the new versions for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC will have different kinds of visual and technical upgrades.
These upgrades will make the gaming experience for the player more "immersive." These versions will also feature "draw distances" and will be of a higher resolution. The post also lists the following improvements in the game:
- New weapons, vehicles and activities
- Additional wildlife
- Denser traffic
- New foliage system
- Enhanced damage and weather effects and more
It was also revealed that the players, who pre-order the game, will get $1,000,000 in-game bonus cash, which they will be able to spend in GTA 5 and GTA Online.
The game will have an upgraded radio selection, with an addition of 100 new songs. Also, players will be dancing to the music with new DJ mixes.
Rockstar has pepped up the version by adding new and exclusive content for players, who are returning from PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 versions. It includes:
- Rare versions of classic vehicles collection from across the GTA series (Dukes, Dodo Seaplane, Blimp)
- Wildlife Photography Activity
- New Shooting Range Challenges
- New weapons and more
GTA Online for next-gen will also see new improvements like the following:
- Increased player count with up to 30 players online on next-gen versions.
- All gameplay upgrades will be available
- All Rockstar-created content will be available
Rockstar has also said that current players will be able to transfer their GTA Online characters and progression to PlayStation 4, Xbox One or PC.