Next episode of "The Good Wife" will be crammed a lot as it could be a merger of all the episode of this season. So the viewers will get some important information about Cary Agos's (Matt Czuchry) arrest and Alicia Florrick's (Julianna Margulies) run for State's Attorney in "Red Zone".
Here are six things the viewers must know before "Red Zone."
1. Episode 7 Recap: Last episode of the legal drama was a game changer with the entry of David Hyde Pierce as Frank Prady. Though he was introduced as a legal commentator in the series, Prady turned out to be a potential candidate for State's Attorney by the end of "Message Discipline."
Another major storyline of last week was the criminal case of Agos, which concludes with a surprising twist of lab technician and her cousin Trey Wagner death.
2. Michael J. Fox to Reappear in the Show: Fox will reprise his role as Louis Canning in "The Good Wife" season 6 episode 8 titled "Red Zone.
3. Florrick-Canning Rivalry: Alicia keeps solving all the problems that come her way but she always lands into a new crisis and the trouble maker of the week is Canning. The rivalry between the two will be renewed with a college rape case.
"Alicia is going to take on a college rape case, which pits her against Louis Canning when it moves from a university hearing to civil court," reads the official synopsis of the upcoming episode.
4. Alicia's Political Campaign: It seems like, with just three weeks left before the mid-season finale, Alicia will become a prey for the media. During her political campaign, as she spends some time at the soup kitchen, a media fraternity clicks a photo of her cleaning utensils.
Later on, a publication will highlight the story under trending news with a title "Saint Alicia 'Works' The Soup Kitchen." And Eli Gold (Alan Cumming) describes the photo of Alicia in the article as disastrous, as per the recently released trailer of "Red Zone".
5. Cary's Arrest: Agos believes that he will be set-free from the criminal case soon, but instead he is getting more entangled into it. Diane Lockhart (Christine Baranski) tries her best to prove his innocence, but she fails in all her attempts.
In the trailer of "The Good Wife" season 6 episode 8, Agos urges Lockhart to protect him more but she seems to have lost all her hopes as she says, "You are days away from spending a decade in prison".
6. Episode 9 Spoilers: Alicia faces a crisis of conscience when she's encouraged to go negative in her campaign for State's Attorney. Meanwhile, the Feds try to persuade Cary to work with them as they attempt to build a case against Lemond Bishop, reads the official synopsis of "The Good Wife" season 6 episode 9.