The flash sale trend has become quite popular among several smartphone vendors in India, but it also leads to chaos for the buyers. In order to overcome the limited stock issues, companies chose to bring limited handsets on a particular day of the week.
The "online only" sales make the handset's price quite appealing, hence attracts a large number of shoppers. As a result, the stock vanishes in a matter of seconds, at the most a few minutes.
Companies like Micromax, Xiaomi, YU, Lenovo and others have proved that flash sales help maintain the stocks as well as sell in great numbers. On the downside, customers who constantly fail to order a device during a flash sale give up sooner or later.
But it is the survival of the fastest in this world. So if are swift, you stand a better chance of ordering a smartphone than others.
To provide an equal chance to everybody, we tested several ways on how to order a smartphone during its busiest hour, or rather second. Based on our successful attempts, we have made a list of flash sale tips and tricks that can enhance your chances of a successful purchase.
Flash Sale Tips and Tricks
It is important to remember that participating in a flash sale requires you to register in advance. Also, it is worth noting that different smartphone companies choose different days to conduct their exclusive sales.
Sometimes handsets can be available only on specific retailers such as Amazon, Snapdeal and Flipkart. Let us first take a look at the tips and tricks around a flash sale before moving on the different smartphones and their sale timetable.
- Choose your preferred handset and the time when it goes on sale through online retailers.
- Every flash sale begins at a specific time, so it is important you are logged in to your accounts minutes before.
- For instance, if the sale is scheduled to go live at 12 noon on Flipkart, Go to its sale page a few minutes in advance.
- By getting on the Flipkart sale page early, you will be able to log in to your account, add shipping address and check for your internet connection.
- On the sale day, watch the countdown on the site that tells buyers how much time is left before placing orders.
- Keep a close watch on the countdown and refresh the webpage in regular intervals (every 10 seconds).
- Once the countdown reaches 10 seconds, refresh the webpage every 2 seconds and stay updated with real time stopwatch.
- Once the countdown stops, click on the Buy button, which will appear in the same place as the countdown watch.
- Once you have added the device to your cart, proceed to check out by choosing the preferred mode of payment.
- Delaying checkouts may result in losing the handset as the cart gets emptied every hour or four hours.
- In case you miss, try joining waitlist, which is an option on Amazon. If there is no such option, you must wait for another day.
Find the table below to see your favourite smartphone that is exclusively available online in weekly flash sales:
|Smartphone||Sale Day||Sale Time||Retailer|
|YU Yunique||Tuesday||12 Noon||Snapdeal|
|Micromax Canvas Xpress 2||Tuesday||12 Noon||Flipkart|
|Micromax Canvas Spark||Wednesday||12 Noon||Snapdeal|
|YU Yuphoria||Thursday||12 Noon||Amazon|