Fire incident reported on the sixth floor of Parliament Annexe building in central Delhi. It was brought under control by seven fire tenders.
The fire on the 6th floor of the Parliament building was caused by a short circuit. After seven fire tenders rushed to the spot, the flame was doused down after some time. No injuries have been reported in the fire incident at the Parliament.
The Delhi Fire Service official said the fire broke out on the sixth floor of the building.
A call was received at 7.30 am and it is suspected the fire started following a short-circuit. The fire has been brought under control, said Atul Garg, Director, Delhi Fire Service.
(Inputs from agencies)