Fans just can't have enough of The Elder Scrolls Online. If Skyrim was the forerunner of things in Tamriel moving online, Tamriel Unlimited has done justice to all the hype that was created for the online offering prior to its release.
With Elder Scrolls Online (ESO), you can now play as any class with any race of your choice. Some of you might want to try out the healing class. But to create a healing class, you will need to select the suitable race and that may not be the easiest thing to do at times.
This guide will help you in creating the perfect healing class and select from the list of the most fitting races out there.
The Elder Scrolls Online – Healing and Healing Class Tips
- As mentioned earlier, you need to pick the right race if you are want to get enlisted for the healing class. This is so because there are a number of races who boast of unique abilities when it comes to healing.
- Going by the statistics, it seems like the Argonian race (Ebonheart Pact) is the best choice among all while considering the healing class. These guys give a fillip to the Restoration Staff, alongside natural augmentation.
- Other than the Argonian, Bretons (Daggerfall Covenant) also seem like adding a lot to the healing class. This race offers natural encouragement to Magicka reserve and heals longer than any other race in the game.
- If both Argonians and Bretons fail to strike a chord, you could try out the Altmer race (Aldmeri Dominion) as these guys get a boost to their Magicka reserve, alongside natural regen. This is a good race if you are looking to play as a backup healer.
- When the race factor is out of the way, it's time to determine the class. And most players will agree that Templar is a popular choice for those looking to play the healer.
- The Templar is known for its Restoring Light skill since all the skills involved revolve around healing and other such things. While playing as Templar, check out Dawn's Wrath skill line, known to offer a few defensive abilities.
- With the Restoring Light skill, know that you can use any weapon in the game and still be a healer. That said, you can still use the Restoration Staff and play as an effective healer for any class.
- Note that Sorcerers also make brilliant healers owing to their ability to boast of unlimited Magicka, apart from using Surge to increase their general healing powers. You can also check the Capacitor ability that helps in Magicka regeneration.
- Apart from that, Nightblades also serve as a good healing class provided you make use of stuff like Healing Springs, Sap Essence, Healing Ward, Funnel Health and Rapid Regeneration. These guys will heal normally even when inflicting damage on enemies.
Stay tuned for more updates!
[Source: Prima Games]