Bethesda Softworks, the publishers of MMORPG video game The Elder Scrolls Online, have released its latest patch 1.0.8, adding numerous fixes and blockers. Fixes have been added to combat and gameplay, Mac client, Quests and UI.
The game, set in Tamriel, allows players to have four classes which include Dragon Knight, Templar, Sorcerer, and Nightblade. The gameplay is a mixture of quests, random events and exploration.
Meanwhile, Bethesda has also confirmed that The Elder Scrolls Online will be delayed by six months. The game was supposed to be launched on Xbox One and PlayStation 4. The studio said that the delay was caused due to some of the challenges faced during the adaptation of the game from PC to next-generation consoles.
"Integrating our systems with each console manufacturer's networks - which are both different from the PC/Mac system as well as different from each other - has been a challenging process," said the company, Digital Trends reported.
ZeniMax Online Studios had previously stated that it will give players of Elder Scrolls Online five days of free game time as a gratitude to players after the servers had to be taken offline, following launch issues.
"In recognition of this experience and to show our gratitude to everyone who supported the launch, we are giving an additional five days of included game time to every ESO player who set up an active account prior to 8pm EDT Thursday May 1st and who are currently enjoying their 30 days of included game time. If you're eligible to receive the five additional days, a confirmation will be sent to your account's registered email address," said ZemiMax in a post on its official website.
The game was released on 4 April for PC and Mac.
Here are the full patch notes for The Elder Scrolls Online Patch 1.0.8 (The Elder Scrolls Online Forum):
Combat and Gameplay
- Werewolf - Fixed an issue where werewolves could use Devour on the same corpse multiple times.
- Fixed an issue for a graphics-related memory leak.
- Fixed an issue for an animation-related memory leak.
- Auridon - One of the Undaunted: You can now advance past the quest step "Be Initiated."
- Bangkorai - To Walk on Far Shores: Septima Tharn will no longer get stuck in the world.
- Vanus Unleashed: Vanus Galerion's projection will now always appear for you.
- Deshaan - Cold-blooded Vengeance: If you're in a group, you should no longer have difficulties in burning the boats.
- Plague Bringe: If Captain Diiril becomes stuck and unable to attack or be attacked, he will now respawn at his starting point.
- Eastmarch - Snow and Flame: Thane Mera Stormcloak will now appear at the proper location.
- Grahtwood - Eyes of Azura: Irrai will no longer become stuck and inaccessible for you: You can now interact with the letter on the table.
- Coldharbour - The Army of Meridia: You will no longer become blocked if King Dynar becomes stuck while making his Coldharbour speech.
- Thorn in Your Side/A Bargain with Shadows/The Will of the Worm: Thallik's champion will now spawn for all possible quest options.
- Crossing the Chasm: Molag Grunda will now spawn when you enter her chambers after killing Tiny.
- Hall of Judgment: You can now progress even if monsters in any of the waves get stuck.
- Breaking the Shackle and Army of Meridia: If you have both of these quests, you're now able to talk to Vanus Galerion to advance both quests correctly.
- Grahtwood - Heart of the Matter: You can now advance the quest after Ukaezai is killed and you take her soul.
- Greenshade - Audience with the Wilderking: If Advisor Norion becomes stuck, he will no longer block quest progress, nor will he prevent anyone else from interacting with the stone pillar.
- Mages Guild - Chateau of the Ravenous Rodent: There is now just one Valaste in the Mages Guild to interact with on the quest step "Talk to Valaste."
- Main Quest - Shadow of Sancre Tor: If Mannimarco gets stuck during this fight, he and the event will now restart.
- Weight of Three Crowns: The Alliance Leaders will now spawn properly on quest step " Listen to the Alliance Leaders."
- Reaper's March - To Honor the Fallen: Nethrin will now spawn after you visit both dig sites.
- The Rift - Storming the Hall: Fixed an issue that could cause Vigrod Wraithbane to not talk to you on the quest step "Talk to Vigrod Wraithbane."
- Rivenspire - Ancient Power: It's now easier to interact with Miruin's Journal to begin this quest.
- The Lightless Remnant: Verandis will now spawn at the end of the quest, allowing you to progress.
- Cadwell's Silver: You can now always discover your first wayshrine and go to the beginning of your first unlocked alliance.
- Malabal Tor - Restore the Silvenar: The Bewitchers will no longer run away in the middle of a conversation, which was formerly preventing you from advancing the quest.
- Reaper's March - The Moonlit Path: The quest will no longer reset if you get too far ahead of Silvenar and the Green Lady.
- Rivenspire - Dream-Walk Into Darkness: Killing the skeletons will now advance the quest.
- The Rift - Tomb Beneath the Mountain: If Hakra becomes stuck, the boss scene will reset so you can still advance.
- Maps - Created a new map for Trolhetta Summit in The Rift.